top of page
Below will be a list of our new process to be placed on any upcoming litter.
1) Review our website thoroughly - You should find the answer to most of your questions on our website.
2) Read over our Adoption Policy page -
a) We are not able to do a detailed lengthy phone interview at this time.
b) Please please try to make most correspondences via email.
We work as a team and emails can be answered by anyone of us. Reaching us by phone can be quite difficult at times, voice messages can be accidentally over looked or forgotten about, due to the volume of calls we receive.
3) If you have any other questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to speak to you over the phone to answer any questions you may have after you've reviewed our website, Adoption Policies, Sales Contract and have submitted our Online Puppy Questionnaire. Please note in your email
a) What number is best to reach you.
b) What days and times are best to reach you during the day, if possible.
c) We do very limited calls during the evenings and weekends.
4) Keep in mind the more specific color, markings, generation, coat type or sex your looking for the longer you may have to be patient to wait for just the right litter that may produce those traits. We have NOT changed our policy as to matching the puppies personality to that of your family. We make puppy selections at 7 weeks of age with no exceptions. We reserve the right to keep back any puppy or puppies in a litter at anytime for our breeding program.
5) If you would like to move forward in placing a deposit, please complete and submit our online Puppy Adoption Questionnaire. Once we have received it, we will then email you the deposit paperwork to be placed on your litter of preference. All deposits are non-refundable, so please give this a lot of thought.
6) Please join and follow our Private Facebook page at "Keepsake Goldendoodles" for updates, we will share once each pregnancy has been confirmed, along with an ultrasound picture. We also update our website on each litter that pregnancy has been confirmed. If mom is not pregnant, we will reach out to let you know and place your family on a different upcoming litter with availability of your preference.
7) Once the puppies have been born, we will share a litter announcement and picture with the families on that litter. You will be given 24 hours to decide if you would like to get a puppy from that litter. We will then email you the Holding Deposit paperwork. Holding deposits must be received with in three days, if not we will offer your spot to another family.
We accept PayPal - Friends & Family "ONLY", Venmo, Zelle or a personal check for deposits (must be overnighted).
8) Once a litter is born we normally do pictures every 10-14 days. As a reminder we Do Not do any puppy selections prior to 7 weeks of age. This has always been our policy and will remain our policy.
9) We are not doing any business during evening, weekends or holidays. This is our personal time with our dogs and family, we would appreciate everyone's understanding.
I share this with the kindest intentions, We have recently experienced several families having a difficult time following our adoption policy once the litter has arrived, that their family has been waiting for. For example, "we want that puppy only". We understand that this is a very exciting time for your family and it should be. However please don't let your children or yourself fall in love with a particular puppy in the litter. Our number ONE goal as your breeder is to make sure the puppy's personality matches your family's personality, lifestyle, home and yard size and energy. For example, not every puppy would do well living in the inner city like NY, Chicago, Washington DC. Why? Because big cities can also come with lots of noises, hard surfaces and can be very busy. This can be to much auditory or visual stimulation for some particular puppies at 8 weeks of age and others would do wonderful with the right guidance. It's our responsibility and duty as your breeder to match a puppy with your family, that we feel will prosper in life, together with your family. We don't have a magical wand to make them be perfect adolescents or adults. This is why matching is so important to us, will you as the puppy's new family have the right personality, patience, time, commitment, devotion, training & techniques...... to lead the puppy into being a loving, well mannered, well rounded and behaved canine good citizen? Our dream is to get your family and your puppy off to the best start. We want to see our families and puppies achieve these goals, each and every one. Will there be hiccups along the way? Sure!
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have not received a response within 3 business days, please contact us again via email.
bottom of page